HOLIDAY TRAFFIC 2020/21 11:48 am – Various roads NSW Travel hotspots at
RMS Holiday journeys
Various roads throughout the state will be impacted by heavy traffic throughout the school holiday period, particularly from mid-December to early January and also at the end of January.
Holiday-makers and locals travelling in affected areas should plan ahead and travel outside of peak times to make their journey as smooth as possible.
On key dates, traffic delays are expected at:
- New England Hwy/Pacific Hwy, Hexham
- Nelson Bay Rd, Salt Ash
- Pacific Hwy, Coffs Harbour
- M1 Pacific Mwy, Tugun Bypass
- Princes Hwy at Albion Park Rail, Nowra, Milton, Ulladulla, Jervis Bay and Batemans Bay
- Jervis Bay Rd, Jervis Bay
- Kings Hwy, Batemans Bay
- Kings Hwy, Braidwood (on Australia Day)
- Great Western Hwy, Blackheath
See the delayed predictions chart for estimated peak times/dates to help plan your journey, and always allow additional travel time to take into account unforeseen delays.
Plan your journey Allow extra travel time Last checked at 2:46pm.