Triathlon – Sunday 23 May 2:34 pm – Various roads incl Marine Parade, Wommin Bay Road, Chinderah Bay Drive Kingscliff near Cudgen Creek
Kingscliff Triathlon event website
Up to 1700 people will take part in the 10th annual Kingscliff Triathlon around Cudgen Creek from 6:25am until 12:30pm.
Road closures will be in place for the event between 5am and 12:30pm
- Marine Pde – between Moss St and Seaview St from 5am to 12:30pm and between Seaview St and Wommin Bay Rd from 5:30am to 11am
- Wommin Bay Rd – between Sand St and Chinderah Bay Dr from 6am to 11am
- Chinderah Bay Dr – between Wommin Bay Rd and Chinderah Village Caravan Park from 6am to 11am
- Pearl St – between Turnock St to Seaview St (Southbound only) from 6am to 11am
- Moss St from 6am to 12:30pm
- Sutherland Point Rd at Salt to creek mouth from 6am to 12:30pm
During the closure periods, you will need to exit the M1 Pacific Motorway at Waugh St to access Fingal Head and exit at Tweed Coast Rd to access Kingscliff.
Roads in the area may be busier than usual. Motorists should allow extra travel time and follow the directions of traffic controllers.
Exercise caution Allow extra travel time Last checked at 9:48am.